Job: Maintenance Planner
||Columbus, OH Opportunities
Maintenance Planner – Columbus
Core Molding Technologies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualified CMS Planner to be a “Super User” of our EMaintenance system.
- Assists in setting up the system for corrective/preventative work orders, and MRO parts.
- Attends possible training on and off site.
- Population of data into the system.
- Responsible for processing work orders to the maintenance and tool room group and closing out completed work orders.
- Populates and maintains the Emaintenance system with the required data.
- Issues/schedules PM work orders to the maintenance and tooling groups.
- Monitors and reports PM completion rate.
- Reports maintenance/tooling work load demand for correct staffing requirements.
- Process and issue corrective and emergency work orders to the maintenance and tooling group.
- Work with the maintenance and tooling supervisors to complete work.
- High School Diploma, GED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience Utilizing EMaintenance systems
Work is performed in an office and manufacturing environment; and involves sitting and standing for extended periods of time, walking, bending, reaching and lifting objects up to 35 pounds.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.