Job: Human Resources Administrator
||Human Resources Administrator
||Columbus, OH Opportunities
Main Purpose of Job
|Responsible for the running of payrolls with complete accuracy and within deadlines. Provide daily administrative support to human resources including the daily administration of employee benefits plan.
- Process and issue employee paychecks (weekly & bi-weekly) and statement of earnings and deductions.
- Compile employee time, production and payroll data from automated time keeping system and time sheet.
- Reviews, analyzes and checks payroll reports for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, pay adjustments and posts to records.
- Record employee information to maintain and update payroll and timekeeping systems.
- Assists with daily administration of all benefit plans (health, welfare, vacation/personal, etc); responds to employee inquires.
- Prepares materials for new hires benefits orientations and COBRA packets; conducts benefits orientation sessions for new hires.
- Recommends and participated in the development of process improvement of payroll and benefits functions.
- Capability to delve deep into payroll system to ensure accurate payments for a range payroll processing.
- Self-confident in software skills.
- Ability to choose correct mathematical methods to solve a problem.
- Responsible for problem and issue solving in payroll and its processes.
- Ability to listen, communicate and speak clearly.
- Ability to recognize a problem and apply general rules to produce answers that make sense.
|Level of education:
||High school diploma, Associate’s degree preferred.
|Job related work experience:
||5 years payroll experience.
Experience with a range of payroll processing.
3 years’ experience with Kronos or other time sheet and scheduling software.
3 years’ experience with payroll processing systems, such as ADP or Paycom.
Experience in manufacturing company is a plus.
Union experience is a plus.
Capable of working on own initiative and adhering to strict deadlines.
Ability to organize a varied workload in busy environment.
Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.