March 27th, 2020 11:30 am
- Unemployment claims have been submitted for week starting 03/22/2020 through 03/28/2020.
- All employees MUST certify their claim to receive payment. Each employee must do the following:
- Go to http://www.sces.org/
- Create an unemployment account by clicking MyBenefits Login at the top right and choose Register Now! at the bottom and click Yes. Continue on the next page.
- If you already have a login and know your credentials you can log in here instead of registering
- Certify your claim that has been submitted.
YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED PAYMENT UNTIL YOU CERTIFY THE CLAIM THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
March 25th, 2020 1:00 pm
- Gaffney Facility will be shut-down through April 5, 2020 with a return to work date anticipated for on April 6, 2020.
- If the shut-down is extended past April 5th, we will update on the web site and the emergency information hot line (864) 488-4655.
- Unemployment will continued to be filed for all eligible associates by HR. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING.
- All employees continue to have medical insurance benefits as well as all other benefits selected at open enrollment.
- Core will pay premiums for health care benefits for up to 4 weeks due to being shut down regarding COVID-19.
March 23rd, 2020 4:30 pm
Please note the following:
March 20th, 2020 10:30 am
- We have been notified that Volvo/ Mack will be shut down next week.
- Yamaha has indicated they will be shut down until April 6th (at the minimum)
- Gaffney will update their operating plan on March 25th, so please check back at that time for more information.
- Gaffney will shut down ALL OPERATIONS next week (March 22nd to March 28th)
- Unemployment benefits will be filed for all eligible associates by HR for March 22nd to March 28th. If the shutdown extends past this week, HR will file unemployment for those weeks as well.
- All associates can contact Dawn Belue at (864) 488-4631 if more information is needed.
- Please be sure to check the web site on March 25th or call the Hot Line at (864) 488-4655 for up-to-date information regarding Gaffney Operations.
- Stay safe during this time